LINES AND REPETION - Unit 1 - Part 1

1.1 For this assignment, I chose my local park and also my garden to take photos of lines and repetition.

2.1, 2.2   I used my Nikon D700 full frame camera, using a Nikon Ed lens of 28-200mm.

3.1, 3.2 I took 8 photos showing different forms of lines and repetition. I love the photos I took of the trees in the park and the bench in my garden. The trees clearly show a strong repetition, and bench shows a clear picture of lines. Along with that I love the color that bench produced. I also really liked the bicycle wheel showing the spikes along with the chain as this photo showed both lines and repetition, as did the planting pots. I am very happy with the outcome of this assignment, and think it went well. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
4.1 I used my camera strap for this assignment to ensure that my camera was safe from falling and getting damaged.



                                                              ISO 8000 1/640 f5 200mm
                                                     Bird enjoying the park through the trees
                                                                                      

                                                                    ISO 800 1/125 f5 62mm                                                                                                                                Planting Pots


                                                             ISO 800 1/125 f8 22mm                                                                                                                               Chair In Garden



                                                                      ISO 800 1/640 f8 52mm                                                                                                                    My Lovely Bench In Garden

                                                                         
                                                                 ISO 800 1/125 f8 200mm     
                                                                     Spikes from my bike


                                                                 ISO 800 1/1000 f8 66mm
                                                                         Posts in a park


                                                               ISO 800 1/1000 f5.6 200mm
                                                        Looking through a bench in the park


                                                         ISO 800 1/800 f11 62mm
                                                               Fence in my garden


































Comments

Popular Posts